New Designs

I have had many clients ask for suggestions for picture sizes, framing, and collages...so I created some examples! Here are a few ideas for your couch or crib. I've also added 4 Christmas cards to my card collection. It's not too late to book for Christmas pictures! Email me if you're interested!
Christmascard15.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Christmascard14.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Christmascard8.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Christmascard7.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Couch3-16x202-11x14.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Couch20x24.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Couch3-16x20.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
CouchColumbusdesign.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Crib16x20-8x10.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotographyCrib2-16x20.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography

Crib2-8x101-16x20.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography
Cribbrylee.jpg picture by kimmyhowardphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment